Experience the difference. Your skills will and your efforts will be appreciated
Landscape Architect/Designer - Sales
We are presently seeking an experienced landscape architect or designer to join our Sales team. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to: customer relations and satisfaction, pipeline management, site measurement, detailed drawings and renderings, accurate take-offs and bidding. This person should possess 3-5 years or more of successful landscape design experience. A strong knowledge of the green industry is a must along with a high level of motivation and professionalism. Benefits and compensation commensurate to experience.
Landscape Architect/Designer - Sales Qualifications & Responsibilities:
- meeting/exceeding sales goals
- drawing/designing landscapes to customers budget and expectations
- strong understanding of elevations, drainage and other site solutions
- willingness to think outside the box and multitask in fast paced environment
- effectively communicate with leads, prospects and clients
- All work assigned to be directed by management staff.
- Knowledge of Computer Aided Design and strong computer skills
- All work should be planned, organized and completed in a timely manner.
- Work must be done neatly to company and industry standards.
- Upon receiving assignments, responsible for obtaining all measurements, plan layouts and plot maps for base map and design. Includes but not limited to rendered drawings, elevation and perspectives
- To create plans according designer/Architects requests and to compliment the context of the setting.
- For accepted proposals, a work order or job folder will be created which includes lists of plants, materials, equipment needs, estimated labor hours and completion times (assist).
- On-going education pertaining to the industry is required to remain up to date with design ideas, horticultural supplies and methods of installation.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in written form with co-workers, management, staff and customers in a professional manner.
- Perform a high level of follow-up service to Design/Build Clients.
- Attend seminars and conventions.
- Generate on-site punch list and walk through with crew leaders one day prior to completion of project.
- Expedite hard goods & coordinate plant orders with Admin. Assistant and Construction Field Manager (assist).
- Participate in Trade Shows the company enters
- Commission Position
- Disability insurance
- Healthcare benefits
We are presently seeking a full-time administrative assistant. A qualified candidate will be pleasant and energetic with outstanding customer service, phone etiquette and computer skills. Duties include answering phone calls, general office tasks and assisting sales and production personnel. Benefits and salary commensurate with experience.
Additional skills will be favorably considered:
- Accounts Payable
- Data Management
If qualified, send resume to:
La Rosa Landscape Company, Inc.
N144 W5800 Pioneer Rd
Cedarburg, WI 53012
visit http://www.larosalandscape.com/careers/ to apply
<<-- Back to Employment Available Email to a friend