Fast growing trees with wide spreading root systems should never be planted too near your home. Roots can cause damage to your homes foundation and possibly your roof too.
Spring Gardens Landscaping & Horticultural Services, Inc is looking for quality minded individuals motivated and dedicated to the green industry. We are a professional, year round, full-service landscape company which serves the Milwaukee and Greater Milwaukee area. We serve a diversified portfolio which includes homeowners, commercial residential communities, retail centers, corporate headquarters, office building and industrial properties. Find us on Facebook and on our website: www.SpringGardensInc.com.
We offer an excellent benefit package including: paid vacations/holidays, insurances, 401k plan, uniforms, training, related industry educational opportunities, company incentives and great opportunity for advancement. We provide a positive and safe work environment, well maintained equipment and an atmosphere that fosters teamwork, respect and collaboration. We recognize that each one of us is a part that makes up the whole success of our company.
Landscape Construction Foreman
We are looking for a landscape professional with 3+ years of experience in patio laying, decorative and structural retaining wall installation, plant identification and installation, drain tile installation, rough and finish grading. seed and sod experience, and the ability to read a design. Experience to safely operate all landscape industry trucks, trailers and equipment. Experience to safely operate snow removal trucks, plows and salters also desired. Valid Driver's License is a must.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Monitor and perform project activities to ensure that instructions are followed, deadlines are met, and schedules are maintained.
- Establish and enforce operating procedures and work standards that will ensure adequate performance and personnel safety.
- Inspect completed work to ensure conformance to specifications, standards, and contract requirements.
- Provide workers with assistance in performing duties as necessary to meet deadlines.
- Direct activities of workers who perform duties, such as tear outs of existing landscapes, installation of new landscapes, and all facets that correspond with a landscape project..
- Maintain high standards of workmanship that adhere to original plans and specifications.
- Active Listening — Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Coordination — Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Critical Thinking — Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Management of Personnel Resources — Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
- Monitoring — Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates — Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Making Decisions and Solving Problems — Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Guiding, Directing, and Motivating Subordinates — Providing guidance and direction to subordinates, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance.
- Coordinating the Work and Activities of Others — Getting members of a group to work together to accomplish tasks.
Please apply at our website or email your resume to: Email@SpringGardensInc.com
Spring Gardens | 16701 W Dakota St | New Berlin WI 53151 | 262.780.9918 |
<<-- Back to Employment Available Email to a friend