When watering plants, it's best to water the soil and not the leaves. Wet leaves can lead to increased chance of fungus, mildew and other diseases.
If you are passionate about landscaping, we will find a place for you!
Experience is always a plus, but more importantly the ideal candidate will be a team player, safety conscious, respectful, care about quality, and be mindful of company profitability.
If you are lacking in experience but have the desire and you are “the right person” for our team…we will train.
Join a team that loves to have some FUN!
Do you want to grow in a professional environment? We provide competitive wages, paid holidays, vacation and sick time, matching contributions to a SIMPLE IRA, contribution toward Aflac insurance, uniforms, paid educational opportunities, a fun work environment, well- maintained equipment, and an organized facility.
Beautiful Blooms Landscape & Design, LLC is a full-service lawn and landscape management company serving all of Waukesha, and parts of Milwaukee and Washington counties. We have been in business since 2001 and have proven to be a profitable and growing company each year since our inception. We are always looking for hard-working, energetic, and career minded individuals.
Our Landscape Team Members must agree with, and can work within, the Mission, Vision and Core values of Beautiful Blooms Landscape and Design, LLC. Landscape Team Members are an integral part of our growing team and work closely with the owners, fellow employees, and customers.
Landscape Management Sr. Foreman ($15-20/hour)
· Qualifications: must have 4-6+ years of professional hands on experience in aprofessional landscape or golf course environment and possess a WI Pesticide Applicator’s License (or get one within 30 days of hire). The ideal candidate will have an extensive horticultural background and know proper horticulture techniques in providing care for well- developed gardens and landscape. The right person will be highly motivated, a coach and mentor to other employees, and passionate about landscape management.
· Great opportunity for someone who wants to transition from working on a crew everyday toward a management position within a growing company.
· Main duties include: working in the field providing maintenance services, scheduling multiple crews, assurance of quality, training employees, client interactions, purchasing of materials, promote company culture.
Project Foreman ($14-18/hour)
· Qualifications: 3-5 years of professional hands on experience with landscape construction and project installation. Ability to follow direction and lead a small crew of 1-3 other workers who will be less experienced. High level of attention to detail, mindset of perfection, and desire to be the best. Great attitude is a must.
· Main duties include: implementing small and medium size landscape projects–planting bed renovations, edging and detailing work, small garden wall construction, lighting system installation, self-contained water feature installation, fire pit construction, etc. We do not get directly involved with large construction or grading projects. FT in season with PT work in off season with snow and pruning work.
Lawn Care Technician ($13-16/hour)
· Qualifications: must have 1+ years of professional hands on experience operating equipment and can attain a WI Pesticide Applicator’s License within 30 days of hire. The ideal candidate will have 1+ years’ experience applying fertilizers and pesticides for a landscape company or golf course, and have an interest in natural and organic lawn care management and an interest in complete lawn and landscape management including shrub and perennial care, in addition to lawn care. Application of fertilizer and pesticides will NOT be the only task you perform, you will also be involved in other lawn and landscape maintenance duties. The candidate will be responsible for daily tracking of job performance and any relevant paperwork. A valid Wisconsin Driver’s License with an excellent driving record is a must.
· Main duties include: Application of lawn fertilizers and herbicides using both a ride on and push spreader and back pack sprayer. Learning about the natural and organic lawn care programs we offer and making applications of compost tea, topdressing, aerating, slit seeding, overseeding, and dethatching.
Lawn Mowing Technician ($10-15/hour)
· Qualifications: Comfortable operating equipment. The ideal candidate will have 1+ years of professional hands on experience performing lawn care maintenance including proficient understanding of how to use a zero-turn mower, line trimmer, and aeration equipment. Additionally, the candidate will have an interest in complete landscape
management including shrub and perennial care, in addition to lawn care. The candidate will be responsible for daily tracking of job performance and any relevant paperwork. A valid Wisconsin Driver’s License with an excellent driving record is a must.
· Main duties include: Mowing, aeration, and other lawn maintenance related projects. Working alone at most times on an established mowing route. Performing light landscape management duties on specific properties. Accountable for safely and efficiently operating mowing and landscaping equipment.
Landscape Crew Leader (or Jr. Foreman depending on your experience) ($12-16/hour)
· Qualifications: 2-3 minimum years of professional hands on experience working directly in the residential landscape management field. The ideal candidate will have a WI pesticide applicator’s license. Also, the ideal candidate will have an interest in natural and organic principles to land care management.
· Great opportunity for someone with a couple years of experience and ready to take their next step on their career path. A valid Wisconsin Driver’s License with an excellent driving record is a must.
· Main duties include: Leading a crew of 1-2 team members at residential properties through the daily tasks of landscape and lawn management. Responsible for quality assurance and direct communication with clients and neighbors of clients.
Landscape Team Member ($10-13/hour)
· Qualifications: Little to no experience, must show a committed interest in being trained in the landscape profession. As our company continues to grow there may be opportunity for advancement. Great opportunity for someone wanting to start in the landscape profession!
· Main duties include: Assisting work crews in a broad range of lawn and landscape management tasks and responsibilities.
BBLD is an equal opportunity employer. BBLD is a drug- free and smoke free work place; drug testing is part of our application process. For all lawn/landscape positions, a valid WI driver’s license is required along with experience driving trucks with trailers. Wage and benefits are based on past work experiences, skills, and ability to carry out our company’s mission, vision, and values. We look forward to hearing from you!
<<-- Back to Employment Available Email to a friend