Frequent watering of your lawn promotes shallow roots and can harm your lawn.
WLCA Metro Milwaukee Chapter Code of Ethics
WLCA Metro Milwaukee Chapter
Code of Ethics
The Wisconsin Landscape Contractors Association Metro Milwaukee Chapter requires, as a condition of membership, the acceptance of a Code of Ethics. This Code of Ethics supports and promotes a commitment to providing:
- Excellence in the form of high quality goods and services to our customer;
- A high degree of professionalism and integrity in dealing with customers;
- Service to the community in which we live and work through enhancement and preservation of the environment.
As members of WLCA Metro Milwaukee Chapter, we firmly believe that we have:
- An inherent right, under our country’s free enterprise system, to generate a fair and just profit for goods and services, but also an obligation to honestly provide clients the goods and services which are justly due.
- The right to fairly compete with fellow members of the Association and others in the industry.
- A responsibility to honestly and accurately advertise our products and services.
- A duty as employers to elevate the standards, experience and professionalism of ourselves and our employees by encouraging advancement through continued training and education.
- An obligation to work actively within our communities as contributing citizens and models of the highest business principles.
As members of WLCA Metro Milwaukee Chapter, we firmly pledge to:
- Abide by all federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations governing the municipalities in which we live and do business.
- Observe basic principles of ethics, morality and sound judgment in order to uphold our professionalism and the goals of the Association so as not to bring dishonor to our profession or the organization.
- Act cordially and be willing to exchange ideas, experiences and information with fellow members of the Association.
- Avoid maligning fellow members of the Association and others in the industry.
- Refrain from knowingly initiating the solicitation of employees from fellow members of the Association
- Encourage and promote the standards of the Association and this Code of Ethics as well as assisting prospective members in applying for acceptance to the Association.